Set Painting for a local theatre production window
(we gotta give back, right??)



One of the cool things about artists, crafts people, and local business owners is that
we love to share/trade/bargain with each other for projects.
A certain friend of ours, is a great Dr. Who fan. He really wanted a scarf. I am not into the series, but those who are will
no doubt understand.  So, when another crafty friend of mine approached me about this project....
well as the saying goes..."I love it when a plan comes together".
A dachshund lover and A Dr. Who fan are both now happy campers


The Nude
a little more progress

Peace,

Valerie 


“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it has to teach, and not, when it came to die, discover that I had not lived.” 



All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.