If you have read any of this blog at all, or know me personally, then you know I have an interest and fascination for trees that borders on obsession. 
So, when out to stock up on art supplies, I ran across this metal tree wall art/decor  ....how could I not bring it home with me? The only thing that makes this story and/or find any better is that it was on clearance! Score. 
<------this painting in the middle right side is by Cassandra, my youngest   daughter. I love having my children's artwork around the house. 
<------and who doesn't love to be surrounded by books?




Personalized Craft/Art:

Personalized canvas of 12 x 24, painted in acrylics that I just turned over to a client, who claims she is leopard print crazy. She seemed very pleased with the finished piece and it was a fun little project. 
(keep posted I am working on some ideas for spring personalized craft/art ideas....




Doodle Art:




                                       

Painting:

Not sure I am ready to call this one finished, but, I am close....
Untitled
Medium: Oils & Sharpies
Stretched Canvas: 12 x 48 inch 



I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. 
Thoreau, Walden

Peace,
Valerie 







All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.