I know,I know...it is very soon to be posting again. Don't be shocked and/or alarmed, nothing is wrong! No one has spammed my blog, and is using it to send out philosophical propaganda.  There have been no green monsters who have stolen my brain and replaced it was an alien one. I do solemnly swear it is me. I have a short post to share. 

I read something today written by a remarkable young lady (aka my youngest daughter). 

It made an impression on me, I thought it might on some of you out there too. 


If you are wondering why I share this, it is because in pursuit of my own happiness, I have begun a journey of sorts that I am not ready to talk about here.  Give me time to find my courage and maybe I will. 

I think my daughter was thinking of me when she wrote this.  Fear of failure often robs us of the courage to reach for our great passion. I know it does me. I have decided to try. I hope you will too. 

I challenge myself and you to search out what the state of peace and happiness truly means in our own life, and once you figure that out, begin the journey. 

__________________________________________________________________________
Thousands of candles can be lighted fro a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared-buddha
________________________________________________________________________________

Peace,
Valerie


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.