Over the weekend I have been fending off yet another sinus infection. Yuck.  But, me being someone who has trouble sitting around doing nothing, I have been having a lot of fun working on personalized gift orders. 

(for more examples see Personalized Hand Painted Gifts tab located at top of the blog page).  

A while back I had the fortune to come across a couple of really cool light bulbs that had lived out their purpose. I knew I could use them for something.....Santa Ornaments!



Step One: Find really cool bulbs that are blown and in trash of an office!


Step Two: Decide what you see in the shape of the light bulb...I see Santa

Step Three: Begin to paint

Still Painting....

.....and some drying


Step Four: add details

Step Five: the final touch....Santa's hat

Peace,
Valerie

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.