Today, the sun is truly shining, shining as if it might just be ready to burn off the last bits of cold and snow that seem to be clinging to the edges.

I am so thankful for this sunshine and ready to feel its presence more often......

Recently, I felt compelled to take up my canvas pad and doodle. It was the first day in a long time that I felt the desire to create.....
12 x 12 canvas paper, watercolor pencil and ink
untitled work
Here is the result....not quite finished, but very close.
Peace,
Valerie


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.