The Rasta Lion

There are twelve ladies who each choose a calendar month and based on a predetermined set of guidelines create a calendar each year.  The ladies came up short for participants this year and I volunteered to help out. I am assigned October, and below you can see the design I have come up with.

The lion is a drawing I created in doodle art style. 

Included in the design is a brief explanation of why I chose the lion and how it relates to me.  A Leo by birth, I am drawn to the sun and LOVE gold, feminine symbols and power play a large role in my art.   Following my intuition and trusting in my imagination enables my creativity to rise above obstacles and channel that energy into art.  

Peace,
Valerie

ps~yes, there will be gold added to the final calendar....

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.