This post is short, and mostly to brag about the children's art from my class that that I taught yesterday. I had 3 great students who really seemed to enjoy learning a bit about the artist, Van Gogh, and then recreating their own version of his sunflower paintings.  Enjoy the work of these blooming artists (pun intended).Every time I look at them, they make me smile!

PS~ GO CHECK OUT THE NEW ART CARD I CREATED A NEW SET FOR THE SHOP AND THEY WILL BE IN SOON.  I CAN STILL ORDER THE OLDER STYLES THAT I AM OUT OF STOCK ON AS WELL.

Peace,
Valerie
Sunflowers
by Alexia

Sunflowers
by Hannah

Sunflowers
by Alivia

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.