I stand corrected:

Flowers for Julia #2 is actually 24 x 30 inches in size.  (I was guesstimating and see where that led me...)

Sorry for any confusion.

.........So, there is this lovely 60 x 48 inch blank canvas sitting by the easel.




                                ............... stay tuned as I try to figure out what it wants to be.



Peace,
Valerie

PS~ The studio (419 Wood Ave BSG, VA) is open from 10-2 today and I will RE-open from 5-7 pm during the Seth Bailey Car Show and Fund Raiser, there will be many great things happening downtown.
come see us today!
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.