Greetings,

It has quite suddenly become apparent to me how difficult it is to maneuver my blog and actually view my art after a recent conversation with someone interested in a commission.  

As a result of this, I am attempting to clean up my site some and make it more user friendly.  Please be patient as I attempt to organize the gallery page.  I am just working on uploading pieces there and making it  easy to scroll through.  If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment.


Above is an image of an older piece of work that I ran across and thought I would share on this page as a teaser to get you to look at the gallery page for pieces you might not have seen before.  

Peace,
Valerie

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.