Greetings,
I wanted to do a quick post to share the newest scarf off the board.  
The lighting is terrible and I will repost a better image later, but I just had to share.  This is successfully completed scarf number 6! If you will notice the left bottom edge of the scarf, I have begun to sign the scarves.

Happy dreary and cold Sunday to you.

PS~the models name is Scruffy.  Isn't he cute?

Peace,

Valerie
11 x 60" habotai silk scarf/hand painted


Unhappy Model is NOT for sale! 

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.