Today is our soft opening....

Greetings,

Today I am up early on a Monday (well I wake up early everyday), but today there is a special purpose.  The studio (Artisans of the Gap) is open today for what we are calling a soft opening.  These will be our hours for the rest of the month Monday through Wednesday 10-3pm. Then, beginning in April we will be add Saturdays 10-2 as well.  So, come on down today and visit me, I will be painting in the shop and of course selling art!

On Friday, April 6, 2012 we will have Open House from 6:00-8:00.  I hope to see you there!  We will have some great things to look at, purchase and of course be offering some refreshments.

I have begun selling my art greeting cards on "my view from 1502". (as if I have not dropped enough hints already??!!) Please contact me for any questions you have.  These will also be for sale in the shop.

Peace,
Valerie

Anyone who says you can't see a thought simply doesn't know art. 
~Wynetka Ann Reynolds
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.