A Day Closer...

Greetings,

Today I have a few new drawings finished and a picture of a piece that is currently on the easel, unfinished.  

In reference to my new endeavor "Artisans of the Gap" I am excited to share with you that we will officially open for business beginning an official March 19. I will be covering Monday's so, I get the pleasure of being there our first day.  

The business hours will be as follows: Monday-Wednesday from 10-3 and Saturday's 10-2.  

It is still somewhat unreal to me that we are almost at the point of an opening.  I hope you will help me spread the word about our gallery/working studios and if you find yourself in need of a local, quality, handmade gift you will remember us!

Peace,
Valerie
(A repeat) with a bit of color added


12 x 24
Mixed Media on Stretched Canvas
Unfinished

All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.