My View From 1502 

Mornings are the most tranquil, undisturbed time of the day.  Sunday is my favorite.  Those precious moments of a Sunday morning before the house is fully awake and the day begins.  For us, Sunday has always meant family time.  We spend it however we choose, but usually try to reserve much of it for just ourselves.  There are a lot of ways to describe what we call our perfect day, but they all revolve around one important rule and that is to enjoy our time with each other.

On this Sunday morning the sun is peeking over the tree tops in what I hope means another beautiful day in December to be thankful for.  I have a couple of projects in the works that I would consider more craft like than artistic.  I would like to talk more about them here, but I have some friends who follow the blog who will be in receipt of some of those projects.  I do not want to ruin the gift for them.  Sorry guys.  :)

The show is going well.  I am getting a lot of feedback from visitors and the traffic has been good as well for the exhibit.  These are all good things.  I am happy with the results.

I have not worked any more on the art quilt and the other stuff are private commissions.  I do not wish to tread upon anyone's privacy so there will be no images.  I am seeking advice from professional quilters before I begin any more stages of the quilt.  I am very nervous about messing up at this point.  Essentially, this translates into avoidance.  So for now there is no new progress to report.  Oh, and the polls I do here, well they suck! I think I finally get it--you guys do NOT like polls! I am a slow learner, but eventually I catch on.  I will restrain myself from any more polling inquiries.

 Until next time...
Peace
~Valerie~


All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.