Day 311...Linger

8 x 10 oil on canvas

Linger

Day 311 and one more piece finished. 

The piece is abstract (obviously) and painted from an emotional perspective rather than a conscious one. A large influence is my music and mood. Our personalities are so easily revealed when we create. Some days I am still surprised that no one comments on this. Then, I begin to think that maybe I am the only one who senses or sees some of these things, so, I say nothing.

But, then something happens which helps me believe otherwise.  Unexpected, someone speaks out. There you are, ever in the background. So, I guess the title for Day 311 comes from this premise. You Linger. (and I thank you)

This one is for you. 

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.