Day 300! ....seriously on a countdown now

top

bottom

12 x 24 Mixed Media

Life is But a Circle
Sunday, July 17, I am is a day for celebrating as. I have completed 300 pieces of art. In honor of this achievement I have a surprise for you. I have created a mixed media piece of art. I used a larger canvas 12 x 24 inches and attached a smaller one which is 8 x 10 inches to build added dimension. I have applied acrylic and oil paints on and into the spackle. The found objects are tile and wood objects.

I wanted you to have an example of the direction that I am planning to go (of course I still have 65 days to change my mind) with my work. I do not have enough time, most days, to complete one of these paintings and I there elements that I would like to have time to add to this one as well. Since the goal is to FINISH a painting each day, this will have to suffice.

I look forward to hearing your response to day 300.

Hope you are having a peace-filled Sunday,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.