Day 292...

8 x 10 oil done like watercolor on canvas

Art Sculpture
copper wire on wood base stained with oils

This sculpture is something that I would really like some feedback on...so if any of you out there care to give me a shout let me know, good or bad, or indifferent, it all helps~ So, please do!

The painting reflects what? I think it says Valerie is more interested in her sculpture than painting tonight! haha. 

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.