Day 286...

8x10 oil on canvas

Where have I been? Glad you asked....
I have just spent the last 2 days and last night (now you know why I posted early) in Downtown and River Arts District of Asheville, NC. It was our first visit and we had a great time. I look forward to our next visit (actually we planned it on our way home).  Anyone who LOVES art, music, spirits and where diversity is celebrated, I highly recommend making your way there.

thanks hubby for a great time.


Happy 4th of July!!

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.