DAY 284.......

8X10 OIL ON CANVAS
Hi, my name is valerie and I am addicted to Netflix! (whew) Glad I got that out in the open. ha.

Everyone is busy making 4th plans, please be safe and responsible but have lots of fun times. As for me and my family, we are all trying hard not to think about NOT being in Southport. We spent many great summer vacations there.

I will keep the posts short over the weekend, but as always appreciate those of you who pop in and support me!

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.