Day 245 There's A Hole in the World Tonight.....

8x10 oil on canvas
Lately, I have been thinking about how so many art programs are being cut to the bone, or cut out all together and it makes me so very sad. I  the creative soul. and how after time and again the proof is in the facts of the correlation between the arts, creativity and educational enhancement.

I am trying not to get on my soap box tonight, but I want to  say thanks to those of you who do care, and fight the good fight.

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.