Day 243

8x10 oil on canvas
Today has been a glorious day. Beautiful sunshine, warm temperatures, welcome back!

Emotions play such a strong role in the abstract work that I do. When I look at these pieces, I can see those feelings scrapped across the canvas. It is just the greatest thing, and I don't think I will ever tire of painting.  I guess I am catching my second wind on this final part of the project....lets hope it sticks around oh about 122 more days!!!

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.