Day 239

8x10 oils on canvas
Have you ever been to the point your brain hurts?? I describe it as that point when you all you can do is frown, and you have a dull ache behind your eyes and base of your skull. Trying to think about anything at all seems like such a challenge. I am feeling that way this evening. Unfortunately, I do believe it shows in my work, or fortunately, if you want to look from a different perspective. Whichever, whatever works tonight...

So, tonight, dear friends...is the end of my efforts!

Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.