Day 230

8x10 oils
YES, it is a tree. I now know one thing for certain about myself. I LOVE TREES!
A great mom's day meal and trip to B & N [with one child missing *sad face*] I found a few great books on sale, a collection of Native American Photography by Edward Curtis, A Warhol art book and a Lempicka art book. Oh and one more thing....? A book about trees! ha ha. I know you are all so shocked by this.

It's not what you call me, but what I answer to.~ African proverb ~
Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.