Day 218 Circles Circles Circles

8x10 oils
So, the blackberry saga....ends on a positive note! I swear this thing is like a Timex. I have spilled coffee into it, left it out in the rain, dropped it more times than I would like to admit and low and behold, it is currently working!
Never before, have I had so many accidents with a phone...and here ends the crazy story of my phone.
The art, is inspired by a piece of art I saw online. Somehow mine evolved into a field of flowers...or that is what I see anyway.
Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.