Day 141 Two for Tuesday Deal!

8x10 oils on canvas
24x30 (thats a guesstimate) oils on canvas 
Picture Number One is tonight's art entry. Now I see where the crazy straws were leading me.

Picture Number Two is an old piece that I gave a bit of TLC in the form of some fresh paint and effort. We decided it would be cheating to use it for tonight's entry. This way you get a Two for Tuesday Deal! (who says I can't compete with the local pizza joints?) Since, I gave this piece a new life, I will take it to the office to hang.
Peace,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.