Day 121 ...a little something to cheer you up

8x10 oil on canvas     "Spring"    $100
I was thinking that my work has been very heavy and dark recently, I need a break, so I imagine you do as well.  We have a lot of work ahead to produce (me) and  analyze (you). So, here is something lighter and less serious. 
 
I am still thinking about the next few phases we are approaching, making plans. While doing this,  I am also getting lectures from my daughter on a regular basis. I talk to her about art, more than I am sure she wants to hear. She reminded me that I am already one third of the way finished with this blog, and I still have not breached the divide, and really explained my work to you. However, she also, will be the first to tell you that I am NOT and abstract expressionist, instead that I am a surrealist. So, you can imagine we have some interesting discussions in my house. 
Talk about tough love. When did I become the student?

Tomorrow will be Wed. (in case you did not already know this)

I hope happiness writes in your faces for the rest of the evening and tomorrow too!
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.