Day 119 Goodbye Favorite Coffee Mug

8x10 oil on canvas    $100
Sunday afternoon painting session went well, in spite of the spilled coffee, and broken special mug. Here's the story: Last year we were visiting my oldest daughter at Penn State Univ during my birthday. She is hands down the most thoughtful gift giver any of us know. She planned a trip for me and the girls to visit a pottery shop. You pick a piece and paint/design it. They second fire your pieces. Unbeknown to me, each girl was making theirs for me.  They were each special, and carried their personalities. I love them very much. Today however, I broke mine being my usual clumsy self. It made me sad! I will have to keep theirs safe and AWAY from me. Sorry Ash.
Best,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.