Day 117 The Objective is Perception

8x10 oil on canvas
We have reached some crossroads. The entwining of emotion to art, and  we (I include all of you) have almost come 1/3 of the way through this journey. 

Time flies when you are having fun!!

Something to remember: abstract art, it is NON objective and NON representative. 
Your perception is the objective. 

 Smoke and mirror #2
Aren't you glad I didn't decide to take my artistic journey into surrealism genre instead? I have news for you. If I can figure out how to actually put a few pieces together in my time frame. My goal is to try! They are much more labor intensive, definitive and symbolic. 

Title: Goddess Divine
18x24 in. 
It took me about 2 1/2 weeks to complete. After I worked in my art journal on it for about another week or so! 
Have a great Friday Night,
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.