Day 96 Christmas Eve

I am done with my ladies for now. 7 days in a week and one for each day.

It is Christmas Eve, and YES, I have taken time out to do a painting. Sometimes when it occurs to me that I have completed almost 100 paintings, I get a bit overwhelmed at the idea of it all. I am really glad I had the courage to try. Here is a quote I like to remember:

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.

Festivities are not in full swing in my home yet, we are waiting on one of our chicks to arrive. The rest of us are enjoying a great day of doing nothing together. Its nice.I hope each of you are celebrating this Christmas Eve in the exact way you like best.

I am ready to enjoy a cup of warm Eggnog and hoping it is spiked!

Enjoy life.
(oh and here is today's painting)
Valerie
11x14 Oil on Canvas Panel  Untitled. $150
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.