Day 81 May Your Ocean Always have Waves...........

11x14 Oil on Canvas Panel
More waves. I think this one is better than the last. I definitely need some more practice. My daughter laughs at me because I am down stairs jamming to Christmas music while painting ocean waves. I say.......it has something to do with the cool colors. 
I am very late in posting tonight. I FINALLY got to see the Harry Potter movie. My kids grew up on these books and movies and it is sad to see them coming to an  end. Wonder if it will be like Star Trek --The Next Generation.  The movie was great (if you are a HP fan, and we are). 

On a random note: I have got to get my shopping finished. Anyone wanna volunteer to pick up my slack?
Best, 
Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.