Day 70: Tree

18x24 inch Oil on Canvas $300

A recent Google search led me to this tree image. In the photograph there are also birds. I decided to use a bit of artistic license and leave them out-since I am focusing specifically on tree images. 

I am very excited about this piece. While monochromatic colors are fun, and can make a large impact. My soul craves colors.
I will be interested to hear how you all react to this piece, in light of the earlier comments I received on work from Day 68. There are definitely similarities, but a completely different in other aspects. So, let me hear from you. Here or Facebook. It does not matter to me.
Thanks!
Valerie




All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.