Day 23: ...A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Today I am at1,000 hits. thanks everyone I appreciate your continued support.
I am not feeling so well this day-its my bad allergy season---Tonight, you get art, at its simplest. Which is probably when art is its purest. A friend once told me that she thinks I do my best work when I am sick. I think I figured out why. My guard is down, I am not able to over think or over work, it just happens.

Best,  Valerie
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.