Day 18: ....Did you know DaVinci spent 12 years painting the Mona Lisa's Lips?

     ....Poor Da Vinci would roll over in his grave at the idea of completing a paintnig a day!

     I am sorry to say that I began working too late this evening to offer up much in the way of thought provoking or inspiring words tonight. My daughter had unexpected free time, and I just so happened to have purchased the new Disney enhanced release of Beauty and the Beast. Suffice it to say we ate chocolate, drank wine and enjoyed one of our favorite Happily Ever After stories. 

     Tonight I dedicate my trees to all the people who love Disney and appreciate the talent and efforts behind the beautiful artistic work in the new digital releases.
Best,
Valerie
8 x 10 oil on canvas $100
All website, text, graphics, content, and art work are the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015 Valerie Dowdy Art, My View from 1502 and The Custom Brush ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this website - including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission from Valerie Dowdy is strictly prohibited.